What is Flexsa 1500?
Glucosamine is an amino sugar that the body naturally produces and distributes in cartilage and other connective tissue to stimulate cartilage building.
Flexsa 1500 contains 1500mg sodium-free crystalline glucosamine sulfate in a powder form with orange flavor. It is readily soluble in water, providing high absorption and bioavailability for action towards osteoarthritis.
How does Flexsa 1500 help in maintaining joint health?
- Crystalline glucosamine sulfate stimulates the building blocks of the cartilage matrix. This helps to improve and maintain the joint cartilage layer.
- It has been demonstrated that 1500mg glucosamine sulfate can helps in treating osteoarthritis symptoms.
Who are recommended to take Flexsa 1500?
- Those who wish to maintain joint health
- Those who are experiencing osteoarthritis symptoms such as
– Discomfort when using joints (eg: bending knees, walking up the stairs)
– Occasional joint stiffness or pain
– Frequent joint cracking sound
- Osteoarthritis patients
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: Take ONE sachet daily after meal, mix into 200-250ml of water
This is a medicine product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023