What is Multivitamins with Minerals?
BiO-LiFE Multivitamins with Minerals provides 18 types of vitamins and minerals to meet the daily recommended nutrient intake (RNI) in maintaining every day well-being. It is needed for optimum vitality, better health and helps to supplement an unbalanced diet in an excellent once-a-day dose.
How does Multivitamins with Minerals help in maintaining good health?
- Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyes.
- Vitamin D3 is needed for the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects cell from oxidation.
- Vitamin B1 converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B2 releases energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 acts as coenzyme in energy-transfer reactions.
- Vitamin B5 helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolize proteins, fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of collagen and free radical scavenging.
- Calcium helps in development of strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrate.
- Iron is needed in the red blood cell formation.
- Zinc helps to metabolize carbohydrate, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 aids in the formation of red blood cell.
- Folic acid aids in the formation of red blood cells.
- Biotin breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Iodine is essential for the fuctions of thyroid glands.
- Selenium helps to protect cellular tissues and membranes against oxidative damage.
Who are recommended to take Multivitamins with Minerals?
- Individuals with poor eating habit
- Individuals with malabsorption problem
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: ONE tablet daily after food or as recommended by your health care professional.
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023