ASK OUR EXPERT
How vitamin B-complex helps in boosting testosterone?
Testosterone is the principal sex hormone in males and it is produced in the testes. Due to aging, the level of testosterone in serum will progressively decline. Low level of testosterone can result in numerous undesirable effects in men, such as loss of libido, depression, and memory trouble. Therefore, consumption of sufficient vitamin B could help to raise the testosterone level naturally.
- Vitamin B1/ Thiamine
- Vitamin B2/ Riboflavin
- Vitamin B3/ Niacin
- Vitamin B5/ Pantothenic acid
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B7/ Biotin
- Vitamin B12/ Cobalamin
- Folic acid
What vitamins and minerals help to maintain mens reproductive health?
It is important to make sure that the consumption of vitamins and minerals, which play an important role in men’s reproductive health.
The vitamins or minerals below help to produce healthy sperm and protect men’s from oxidative stress damages:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Folic acid
How to maintain healthy sperm production?
This is important, especially when you and your partner are planning for a pregnancy. Sperm health depends on various factors, including quantity, movement and structure of sperm. The simple steps to increase the chances of producing healthy sperm includes:
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Eat a healthy diet
- Manage stress
- Maintain regular physical activity
- Quit smoking
- Limit the alcohol consumption
- Stay away from toxins
- Prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
What causes an enlarged prostate?
The prostate gland, which is normally about the size and shape of a walnut, blanket around the urethra and below the bladder. Until now, the precise reason of prostate enlargement is unknown. However, the prostate grows larger may be due to an increase in the number of cells (hyperplasia). The enlarged prostate can place pressure on the urethra, making it more difficult for the bladder to empty.
Other than facing difficulty in passing urine, the common symptoms include:
- A weak flow
- Intermittency (a flow which stops and starts)
- Hesitancy (having to wait before you start to go)
- Frequency (having to urinate more often than previously)
- Urgency (finding it difficult to postpone urination)
- Nocturia (having to get up at night to urinate)
What are the tips for a healthy prostate?
- Do seek proper diagnosis at the first signs of symptoms
- Take a zinc supplement in combination with the herbs, saw palmetto and pumpkin seed to promote a healthy prostate
- Take a combination of evening primrose oil and fish oil, which supplies the omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids respectively
- Mild exercises such as swimming and walking improve blood circulation to the prostate
- Reduce excessive meat or animal fat intake
- Avoid smoking
I suffer from frequent urination especially at night. i have urine dribbling even after getting out of the toilet. This is really embrassing and i hope you can help me.
You may be experiencing symptoms that may be associated with what is known as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH). BHP is the enlargement of prostate gland and happens naturally as you age.