What is Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus?
An omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids product with 180mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) derived from salmon and other deep-cold water marine fish for general well-being.
How does Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus help in supporting optimal health?
- Provides omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids in triglycerides (TG).
- EPA and DHA provides various benefits to overall health.
Who are recommended to take Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus?
- Those with less natural fish intake
- Those who want to maintain general health
- Those who requires an additional source of omega-3 fatty acids
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, for general health maintenance; or as recommended by pharmacist.
Derived from the body oils of deep-sea cold-water fish
(species: salmon, anchovies and sardine)
|equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|equivalent to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120mg|
- Omega-3 Salmon Oil Plus provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA to maintain healthy body
- Product of New Zealand
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023