How does MaxX Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength help in supporting optimum health?
- EPA and DHA are essential fatty acids which cannot be produced by our body and therefore must obtain from the diet
- EPA and DHA made up the vital structure of cell membrane that helps in normal functioning of the body
- Every capsule of MaxX Fish oil 1000mg Double Strength provides high concentrated of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids, 360mg EPA and 240mg DHA
Who are recommended to take MaxX Fish Oil 1000mg Double Strength?
- People with less natural fish intake
- People who want to maintain health
What is the recommended dosage?
Adults: Take 1 capsule, 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your doctor or pharmacist
|Each softgel capsule contains:
Fish oil (as triglycerides form)
Providing Omega 3 fatty acids
|As Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||360mg|
|And Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||240mg|
- Contains omega-3 in triglyceride form, which is easily absorbed and utilized by the body
- Processed through molecular distillation which removes nearly all the impurities and contaminants from the crude fish oil
- Sourced from anchovies, one of the deep-sea small fish which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains double strength omega-3 EPA and DHA
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2022