What is Nat B Fizzy?
Nat B Fizzy contains high strength of vitamin Bs and C that replenish the daily nutrient requirement in effervescent form.
How does Nat B Fizzy help in supporting optimal health?
- Vitamin B1 converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B2 releases energy from carbohydrates, fats, proteins and stimulates growth.
- Vitamin B3 helps the body in utilization of energy from food.
- Vitamin B5 helps to metabolize fats and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B6 participates in red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B12 aids in red blood cell formation.
- Biotin breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of collagen, absorption of iron and free radical scavenging.
- Calcium aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium promotes development and maintenance of bones.
Who is recommended to take Nat B Fizzy?
- Active students who aged 15 years old and above
- Those who have a busy and stressful lifestyle individual
- Young adult
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: 1 effervescent tablet dissolved in a glass of water after breakfast meal.
- Children under 15 years old should consult a healthcare professional before taking this product.
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)||15mg|
|Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin Sodium Phosphate)||15mg|
|Vitamin B3 (as Nicotinamide)||50mg|
|Vitamin B5 (as Calcium D-pantothenate)||23mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||10mg|
|Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||0.01mg|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||1000mg|
|Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)||100mg|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Hydroxide)||100mg|
• Individual packaging to prevent oxidation
• Suitable for everyday use
• Convenient packaging to bring along everywhere
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023