What is ImunCol+ Probiotix Gold?
BiO-LiFE ImunCol+ Probiotix Gold is a dual-action formula that contains both colostrum and probiotic (Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12) to maintain the gut’s microflora balance and physical well-being.
How does ImunCol+ Probiotix Gold help in maintaining good health?
ImunCol+ Probiotix provides dual-action formula:
Colostrum is the first milk produced in the first few days after giving birth. It is rich in a variety of biologically active components such as
I. Nutritional factors
– rich in macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein, fat) and micronutrients (vitamin and minerals) needed by our body1,2
II. Immune factors
– containing proline-rich polypeptides (PRP), immunoglobulins G (IgG) and antimicrobial peptides (lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase) to help to boost body immune functions1,2
- PRP helps to support and restores balance to our immune system1,2
- IgG helps to fight against bacterial and viral infections1,2
- Antimicrobial peptides (lactoferrin and lactoperoxidase) help to fight against infections3,4
III. Growth factors
– such as epidermal growth factor (EGF) and insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I)5
- EGF helps to stimulate cell’s growth, and necessary for the differentiation, maturation, and survival of nerve cells6
- IGF-I helps to stimulate cells involved in growth and development, and plays a vital role in regulating blood sugar level7,8,9
Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12 is a well-researched probiotic strain that helps to improve beneficial intestinal microflora, regulate bowel movement, and restore gut microflora after antibiotic treatment.10
Who is recommended to take ImunCol+ Probiotix Gold?
- Senior citizens aged 60 and above who wish to maintain physical well-being
- Working adults who are always under stress /under antibiotic treatment/ wish to improve physical well-being
- Children aged 2-12 years for healthy growth & development and physical well-being
What is the recommended dosage?
Take one sachet daily. Consume directly or mix with food or beverages at room temperature.
Providing 600mg IgG (30%)
|Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12
Providing 1 billion CFU Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12
|Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin B2, Fiber|
- Rona, Z.P. 1998. Bovine colostrum emerges as immunity modulator. American Journal of Natural Medicine (Reprint from March 1998).
- Hurley, W.L., and Peter, K. T., 2001. Review: Perspectives on Immunoglobulins in Colostrum and Milk. Nutrients, 3: 442-474
- Van der Strate, B.W., Beljaars, L., Molema, G., Harmsen, M.C, and Meijer, D.K., 2001. Antiviral Res. 2001. Antiviral activities of lactoferrin. Antiviral Res., 52(3):225-239
- Food and Agcriculture Organization, 2020. Lactoperoxidase system – FAO. Retrieved 25 Feb 2020 from http://www.fao.org/ag/againfo/themes/documents/lps/dairy/mpv/lactoperoxidase/faqanswer.htm
- McGrath, B.A., Fox, P.F., McSweeney, P.L.H. and Kelly, A.L., 2016. Composition and properties of bovine colostrum: a review. Dairy Sci. & Technol., 96:133–158
- Wong, R.W., and Guillaud, L., 2004. The role of epidermal growth factor and its receptors in mammalian CNS. Cytokine Growth Factor Rev., 15(2-3):147-156
- Wrigley, S., Arafa, D., and Tropea, D., 2017. Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1: At the Crossroads of Brain Development and Aging. Front. Cell. Neurosci., 11:14
- Quarmby, V., Quan, C., Ling, V., Compton, P., and Canova-Davis, E, 1998. How much insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) circulates? Impact of standardization on IGF-I assay accuracy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab., 83(4):1211-1216
- Puche, J.E., and Castilla-Cortázar, I., 2012. Human conditions of insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) deficiency. J Transl Med., 10: 224
- Jungersen, M., Wind, A., Johansen, E., Christensen, J. E., Stuer-Lauridsen, B., & Eskesen, D. (2014). The Science behind the Probiotic Strain Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis BB-12(®). Microorganisms, 2(2), 92–110