Providing Your Child’s Protection Beyond Gut Health
May 2, 2023
A long holiday is always the happiest time for our child. During this holiday period, parents will start to contemplate places to bring their child to travel or visit. This year, we enjoyed two weeks of multiple holidays and celebrations, including Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Labour Day, and Wesak Day, which also fall around school holiday sessions!
After the joyful weeks, parents are back to work, and children return to school. However, due to the excitement of their long weeks of no school and playtime, our children might not be getting enough rest throughout the period, and with a drained mind and body, they must adjust and adapt back to school quickly. In addition, a packed schedule, tension from studies, sleep deprivation, and imbalanced eating habits could make our kids more prone to fall sick and increase their body’s risk of infection.
Jumping into the topic of falling sick and our immune system, did you know that almost 70% of the immune cells reside in our gut? So that is why a kid with a robust immune system can be because they have a healthy digestive system! Now Probiotics are well-known to support gut health; with scientific advancement, research has demonstrated clinically proven immune-boosting probiotics strains are more targeted explicitly for better immune health! If you would like to know the name of the probiotics further, it is Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04, respectively!
You may be asking why immune-boosting Probiotics are essential.
It works to support the functioning of your child’s native immune cells, subsequently also able to reduce any gut inflammation while improving the gut barrier function against harmful bacteria. It also boosts and assists the body’s immune cells in removing or preventing harmful pathogens from infecting and causing our kids to be sick.
In summary, immune-boosting probiotics can help to:
- Prevent the growth of harmful bacteria
- Produce antimicrobial substances to kill off harmful bacteria
- Form a protection layer on the surface of the gut
- Work together with immune cells to safeguard your body from infection
Clinically Proven Immune-Boosting Probiotics for Better Child’s Immune Health
“Lessen kids’ sick duration especially in cough and flu and thus lessen the need to use antibiotics, fewer sick days, kids learning better, playing better, fewer missed school days, and supporting healthier overall growth and development.”
BiO-LiFE provides a wide range of targeted Probiotics for different health concerns.
We believe in Probiotics For Life.
Check out our BiO-LiFE range of probiotics below:
- Imuncol+ PROBIOtix Gold – With colostrum combined with clinically proven probiotic strain, it helps strengthen your child’s natural immunity, with the goodness of colostrum in a sachet.
- A.B. Junior Pre & Pro – With the combination of clinically proven probiotics and prebiotics provides triple protection in benefiting your child in better nutrients absorption, better growth, and better protection
- A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro – With a combination of clinically proven probiotics and prebiotics, specially cater to elderly with digestive concerns (e.g., constipation, indigestion, bloating, poor nutrient absorption, etc.) or with a weak immune system
- Proutix – 1st Clinically proven probiotic for better urogenital health with clinical studies demonstrating its effectiveness on feminine health problems (e.g., bacterial vaginosis, yeast infection, urinary tract infection, etc.)
- Oralbiotix K12 – 1st Clinically proven probiotic to improve oral health, able to help in fighting bad breath, oral and throat infection
- Probi LP299v – Clinically proven probiotic strain targeted explicitly for an individual who experiences irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), with studies showing the reduction in IBS symptoms in just four weeks of consumption
- Advanced Multiblend PROBIOtix – Complete Gut Protection, using seven types of specially selected probiotics strains that are distributed evenly throughout different areas of the gut to provide a holistic protection