What is Imunix?
Imunix contains 2 probiotics strains in one capsule which are Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04. Both probiotics strains work together to improve the growth of beneficial bacteria. It is suitable for both children and adults who want to maintain a healthy body.
How does Imunix help in supporting optimal health?
Imunix helps to maintain the balance of microflora and support various body functions through the help of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Adheres and colonizes in the intestine
- Assists in guarding the body’s physical well-being
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Adhesion to intestinal mucosa
- Assists in guarding body’s physical well-being
- Restores microflora after antibiotic treatment
Who is recommended to take Imunix?
Adult with the following symptoms:
- Those who hope to improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Those with poor health
- Those who wish to improve body’s physical well-being
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults and children above 12 years old: 1 capsule once daily with meal
- Children 2 – 12 years old: 1 capsule once daily by taking off the capsule shell and putting the content into feeding bottle, juice, or water
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®||5mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
*Total count: 3 billion CFU
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2022