What is A.B. Imunix?
A.B. Imunix contains 2 probiotics strains in one sachet which are Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 together with the prebiotic inulin. These symbiotic products work together to improve the growth of the beneficial bacteria. It is suitable for both children aged 2 years old and above and adults who want to maintain a healthy body.
How does A.B. Imunix help in supporting optimal health?
A.B. Imunix helps to maintain the balance of microflora and support various body functions through the help of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 and inulin.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Stimulates the growth of intestinal bacterial
Who is recommended to take A.B. Imunix?
- Those who hope to improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Those who wish to maintain body’s physical well-being
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult and children 2 years old and above: 1 sachet daily with meal
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®||5mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
*Total count: 3 billion CFU
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2025