What is A.B. Imunix?
A.B. Imunix contains 2 probiotics strains in one sachet which are Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 together with the prebiotic inulin. These symbiotic products work together to improve the growth of the beneficial bacteria. It is suitable for both children and adults who want to maintain a healthy body.
How does A.B. Imunix help in supporting optimal health?
A.B. Imunix helps to maintain the balance of microflora and support various body functions through the help of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 and inulin.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®
- Adheres and colonizes in the intestine
- Assists in guarding the body’s physical well-being
- Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Adhesion to intestinal mucosa
- Assists in guarding body’s physical well-being
- Restores microflora after antibiotic treatment
- Stimulates the growth of intestinal bifidobacterial
Who is recommended to take A.B. Imunix?
Adult with the following symptoms:
- Those who hope to improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Those with poor health
- Those who wish to improve body’s physical well-being
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult and children 2 years old and above: 1 sachet daily with meal
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®||5mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
*Total count: 3 billion CFU
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2022