What is Ginkgo 2000?
An herbal supplement with 40mg standardized ginkgo leaf extract which traditionally used to improve blood circulation.
How does Ginkgo 2000 help in supporting optimal health?
- The 2 main active components in Ginkgo leaf extract are flavonoids and terpenoids.1
- The health benefits of Ginkgo is contributed by its antioxidant and circulatory actions
- Ginkgo leaf extract acts as an antioxidant to scavenge free radicals.
- Ginkgo leaf extract improves blood flow1 and promotes blood circulation.1
Who are recommended to take Ginkgo 2000?
- Those who want to improve blood circulation
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by pharmacist.
- Children (6-12 years old): One tablet daily with food or as recommended by pharmacist.
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) dried leaf
(Standardised Ginkgo leaf extract 40mg)
- Suitable for vegetarian
- Product of Australia
- Halal certified
Caution: Should be discontinued prior to surgery to avoid excessive bleeding. May interact with anti-coagulant drugs.
- Gaurav Singh, S.T. et al. 2013. Pharmaceutical benefits of Ginkgo Biloba (tree of life): a review. Journal of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2(1): 15-21.
This is a traditional product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023