What is Executive B Complex?
How does Executive B Complex help in maintaining general health?
- Vitamin B1 converts carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Vitamin B2 releases energy from carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Vitamin B3 acts as coenzyme in energy-transfer reactions.
- Vitamin B6 helps the body to metabolize fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 aids in red blood cell formation.
- Biotin breaks down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy.
- Folic acid plays an important role in red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin C aids in the synthesis of collagen, absorption of iron, free radical scavenging.
- Calcium aids in the development of strong bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates.
Who are recommended to take Executive B Complex?
- Working executives with active and hectic lifestyle
- Easily tired people
- People who have poor diet balance
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: ONE tablet daily with food or as recommended by your health professional
|Thiamine hydrochloride (vit B1)||50.00mg|
|Riboflavine (vit B2)||30.00mg|
|Nicotinamide (vit B3)||50.00mg|
|Pantothenic acid (vit B5)||20.00mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vit B6)||25.00mg|
|Cyanocobalamin (vit B12)||25.00µg|
|Ascorbic acid (vit C)||300.00mg|
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023