What are the health benefits of Colostrum, vitamins & minerals?
- Colostrum contains Immunoglobulin type G (IgG) and Proline-Rich Peptide (PRP).
- IgG fights against bacterial and viral infections.1,2
- PRP supports and restores balance to our immune system.1,3
- Additional multivitamins and minerals are essential in providing complete nutrients for growing children, who lack of fruits and vegetables intake in their diet.
Who is recommended to take Kid’s Colostrum Multivitamins & Minerals?
- Picky eaters.
- Children who wish to maintain physical well-being.
- Children who do not like to consume colostrum in powder/liquid form.
What is the recommended dosage?
Children (2 years old and above): 2 chewable tablets, 1 or 2 times daily.
|Colostrum (20% IgG & ≥4% PRP)||150mg|
- Godhia M.L & Patel N. (2013). Colostrum – its composition, benefits as a nutraceutical: a review. Current Research in Nutrition and Food Science, 1(1): 37 -47
- Blood Test: Immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgM) (for Parents) – Nemours KidsHealth. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://kidshealth.org/en/parents/test-immunoglobulins.html
- Power Packed Proline Peptides Restore Immune Balance. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.clinicaleducation.org/resources/abstracts/power-packed-proline-peptides-restore-immune-balance/
Q1: What are the signs and symptoms of nutrient insufficiency among children?
- Learning disabilities
- Stunted growth
- Fall sick easily
Q2: What are the nutrients that are essential to support healthy growth and development among children?
- Besides macronutrients (carbohydrates, protein and fat), children also need micronutrients such as vitamins and minerals for growth and development. Immune factors such as immunoglobulins that can be found in colostrum are essential to boost up children’s immune system.