What is A.B. Imunix?
A.B. Imunix contains 2 probiotics strains in one sachet which are Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® and Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 together with the prebiotic inulin. These symbiotic products work together to improve the growth of the beneficial bacteria. It is suitable for both children aged 2 years old and above and adults who want to maintain a healthy body.
How does A.B. Imunix help in supporting optimal health?
A.B. Imunix helps to maintain the balance of microflora through the help of Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®, Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04 and inulin.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM® & Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
- Improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Stimulates the growth of intestinal bacterial
Who is recommended to take A.B. Imunix?
- Those who hope to improve beneficial intestinal microflora
- Those who wish to maintain body’s physical well-being
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult and children 2 years old and above: 1 sachet daily with meal
|Lactobacillus acidophilus NCFM®||5mg|
|Bifidobacterium lactis BL-04
*Total count: 3 billion CFU
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2025