Raise your kids IQ with DHA & EPA
Mar 1, 2017
DHA & EPA for Kids
DHA is needed for brain development the same way as calcium is required for bone growth. As a parent, you must have heard about the benefits of DHA and EPA for kids.
How DHA & EPA boost your kid’s IQ?
- Supports optimal neuron function and thus supports strong cognitive function
- Improves concentration and focus
- Supports normal social development
- Promotes appropriate behaviour
- Promotes a positive mental health outlook
Ways to boost the intake of DHA & EPA for kids:
- Kids who wean off breast milk or formula should aim to include fish twice weekly
- Consider supplementation with DHA & EPA
*This information is brought to you by Kid’s Gummies Omega-3+DHA+EPAback