What is Milk Thistle and Dandelion?
- 2-in-1 formula which traditionally used as liver tonic
- Both milk thistle and dandelion are herbs that help to maintain liver health
- Halal certified
- Suitable for vegetarian
How does Milk Thistle and Dandelion help in maintaining liver health?
- The core component of milk thistle is silymarin that exhibits liver protective properties.
- Silymarin is extracted from the fruits of milk thistle and one of the most active constituents found in silymarin is known as silybin.
- Milk thistle acts as an antioxidant to scavenge free radicals and act as liver tonic.
Who are recommended to take Milk Thistle and Dandelion?
- Individual who wish to maintain their liver health
- Individual who stay up late at night or working night shift jobs
- Individual who are having hectic lifestyle
- Individual who drink alcohol or smoke
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) fruit extract
(equiv. to Milk Thistle dried fruit 3000mg)
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root extract
(equiv. to Dandelion dried root 300mg)
Valid till 31/12/2023