What is Milk Thistle and Dandelion?
Milk Thistle and Dandelion is a 2-in-1 formula which traditionally used as liver tonic. Both milk thistle and dandelion are herbs that help to maintain liver health.
How does Milk Thistle and Dandelion help in maintaining liver health?
- The core component of milk thistle is silymarin that exhibits liver protective properties.
- Silymarin is extracted from the fruits of milk thistle and one of the most active constituents found in silymarin is known as silybin.
- Milk thistle acts as an antioxidant to scavenge free radicals and act as liver tonic.
Who are recommended to take Livasil?
- Individual who wish to maintain their liver health
- Individual who stay up late at night or working night shift jobs
- Individual who are having hectic lifestyle
- Individual who drink alcohol or smoke
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: One tablet 3 times daily with food or as recommended by your health professional.
|Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) fruit extract
(equiv. to Milk Thistle dried fruit 3000mg)
|Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale) root extract
(equiv. to Dandelion dried root 300mg)
- Halal certified
- Suitable for vegetarian
This is a traditional product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023