What is reVitiz?
- Contains sulphurated amino acid (L-Cysteine), vitamins, minerals and herb (horsetail extract).
- L-cysteine is the building block of hair keratin.
- Extraction from the plant Equisetum arvense, commonly known as Horsetail (a bushy perennial herb native to the northern hemisphere), provides silica and it is widely applied for the health of hair.
- Vitamins and minerals are to improve nutrition required for healthy hair growth.
How does reVitiz help in supporting healthy hair growth & strengthening?
- L-cysteine is the basic building element for hair structure, help to provide strength to hair. Deficient in keratin will result in weak hair.
- Silica found in Horsetail extract is responsible for healthy hair.
- Vitamin C helps for hair strengthening.
- Biotin is important for hair protein metabolism and more specifically, in keratin production, ensuring healthy hair growth.
- B vitamins nourish the hair and for scalp care.
- Zinc, iron and copper improve hair nutrition and revitalize hair.
Who are recommended to take reVitiz?
- Those who wish to have healthy hair growth.
- Those who wish to strengthen their hair from within.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: One capsule once daily before meal. If in gastric discomfort, it can be taken with meal or as recommended by pharmacist.
What are the features of reVitiz?
- Well-balanced combination of vital nutrients with special 4-in-1 formulation (sulphurated amino acid, vitamins, minerals, herb) that nourish and strengthen the hair from within.
- Safe to be consumed (contain no hormone).
- Convenient – once a day dosage.
- Halal certified.
- Suitable for man and woman.
equiv. to L-Cysteine 76.87mg
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||50mg|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) extract
Providing Silica 1.2mg
|Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)||15mg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumarate)||7.5mg|
equiv. to Pyroxidine (vitamin B6) 1.645mg
|Copper (as copper sulphate)||1mg|
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2024