How does Pynocare White helps in skin health?
- It provides free radical defence function, UV protecting function, and moisturizing effect with the ingredients PiWhiteTM (French maritime pine bark extract), vitamin C, vitamin E, D-salina extract (mixed carotenoids), LycoskinTM (tomato extract), and Lucent-PTM (rice-derived ceramide).
- French Maritime Pine Bark Extract：is an antioxidant, acts as free radical defenses and helps the skin to regain its softness and elasticity.
- Vitamin C：is a natural antioxidant, plays an important role in the synthesis of collagen.
- Vitamin E：protects the skin from the damage caused by free radicals.
- D-Salina extract and Lycoskin™： offers protection from UV ray which damage the skin.
- Lucent-P™： is responsible for ravishing and moisturizing effect.
Who are recommended to take Pynocare White?
- Women 30 years and above who have excessive exposure to sunlight.
- Those who are concerned about their skin.
- Those who wish to maintain skin moisture.
What is the recommended dosage?
Adult: ONE capsule, TWICE daily after meal.
|Piwhite™ (French Maritime Pine Bark Extract)||40mg|
|Lycoskin™ (Tomato Extract)||25mg|
|D. Salina Extract||20mg|
|Providing Betacarotene and other Carotenoids||6mg|
|Lucent – P™ (Rice-derived Ceramide)||15mg|
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31 Dec 2022