Meal Ideas for Picky eaters
Dec 14, 2016
Homemade Meal Ideas
Get your LITTLE Picky Eater to go into Kitchen and you will be amazed by his/her changes.
Egg salad sandwiches
- Chopped onion
- Salt and pepper (for flavouring purpose)
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Boil the water and immediately remove from heat.
- Let the eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes and remove the eggs from hot water.
- Peel and chop the egg.
- Mix the chopped egg with chopped onion.
- Put lettuce on a slice of bread and follow by the mixture of egg and onion and serve
Rainbow fruit salad
- Chop the fruits into a smaller size
- Mix the fruits with mayonnaise in a large bowl
- Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator and serve
Get your little picky eaters to involve in cooking. This can be anything from shopping for groceries to preparing food and to spending time at the stove. When they know about the magic of kitchen, there will start to give a try to new food.
*This information is brought to you by BiO-LiFE Kids Gummies Multivitamins + Mineralsback