What is Vita D3 1000?1
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in very few foods. Vitamin D is produced in the skin through sunlight exposure. Therefore, it is also known as “Sunlight Vitamin”.
Researchers found that lack of Vitamin D can contribute to loss of bone density which leads to weak bones.
Vitamin D mainly exists in two forms, namely D2 (Ergocalciferol) and D3 (Cholecalciferol). D2 (Ergocalciferol) is produced by plant while D3 (Cholecalciferol) is either produced by the human body in response to sunlight or can be obtained via diet and supplements.
Vita D3 1000 contains easy to consume once a day tablet vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol). Each tablet of Vita D3 1000 is equivalent to 10 glasses of milk (200mL each), providing high strength of vitamin D3 in the diet.
How does Vita D3 1000 help?
- Vitamin D3 readily used and stored in our bodies.
- Vitamin D3 enhances the absorption of calcium and phosphorus to maintain strong bone and teeth.
Who are recommended to take Vita D3 1000?
- Menopausal women
- Individual with a lack of exposure to natural vitamin D sources (i.e. sunlight, diet)
- Individual who suffers from vitamin D deficiency
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adult: ONE tablet once daily or as advised by your healthcare professionals.
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||1000 IU (25mcg)|
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023