Answer these questions to see how your vitamin D status stacks up.
Did You Know?
Despite staying in tropical country receiving an average of 8 hours of intense sunlight daily, Malaysians still have high prevalence of Vitamin D insufficiency
8 out of 10 healthy Malaysian adolescents are not taking sufficient Vitamin D2
74% of Malay, 68% of Indians and 38% of Chinese women aged 18-40 years old in Kuala Lumpur were reported to have vitamin D insufficiency1
71.3% of Malay and 12.2% of Chinese postmenopausal women aged 50-65 years have vitamin D insufficiency3
- 1. Al-Sadat N. Majid HA, Sim PY et al. 2016. Vitamin D deficiency in Malaysian adolescents aged 13 years: findings from the Malaysia Health and Adolescents Longitudinal Research Team study (My HeARTs). BMJ Open.
- 2. Rahman SA, Chee WS, Yassin Z et al. 2004. Vitamin D status among postmenopausal Malaysian women. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 13: 255-60.
- 3. Recommended Nutrient Intakes Malaysia 2017.
Benefits of Vitamin D
Increase absorption of calcium and phosphate in body
For stronger bones and teeth development
Help to build muscle strength
Support health system
BiO-LiFE Vita D3 1000
- Active form of Vitamin D: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)
- High strength 1000 IU/tablet
- Convenient once-a-day dose
- Small tablet, easy to swallow
- Product of Australia