The Remedy for Alertness and Vitality
May 26, 2022
Is unexplained fatigue or tiredness your regular feeling? And this can’t resolve even after a long night’s sleep. Although it is common in nowadays life, this doesn’t mean you can’t find a way to tackle it.
You feel weak most of the time – lacking energy and motivation in responding to physical activity, emotional stress, boredom, or insufficient sleep1. For working adults, you may struggle to stay alert and keep up your performance throughout the day. For the elderly, you may be napping more during the day or having poor concentration and memory. Long-term tiredness negatively impacts many areas in life; however, many treatments commonly resolve the symptoms rather than providing a promising improvement in reducing fatigue.
This herb is well known for its medicinal benefits, beginning in Asia and now spreading worldwide. Numerous researches have revealed its various important bioactive components (such as ginsenosides) and exert multiple pharmacological effects, for example, reinforcing vital energy. Panax ginseng is called the adaptogen, or the actoprotector – helping your body respond better to stress and fatigue, and strengthen overall wellbeing.
Panax ginseng and its Anti-fatigue Function
Regular use of Panax ginseng is clinically tested for energy and vitality enhancement through:
- Antioxidant properties – protect your cells from free radical damage which is causing the tiredness and many underlying health conditions
- Regulate carbohydrate metabolism – enhance nutrients delivery to support cells activity
- Enhance mitochondrial function – increase energy production to meet the high energy requirement
- Neuroprotection – allows your body to adapt much better to busy and high-stress daily life
Now, you can also get Panax ginseng extract fortified with vitamins and minerals. This combined formulation restores energy and vitality and gives you a complete range of nutrients as add-on support to your daily needs. Habitual consumption prepares your body to cope better with high-stress life, reduces unidentified tiredness, reinforces vital energy, and eventually improves your overall quality of life. Furthermore, a stronger body is also associated with better immunity performance and a lesser risk of falling sick. This is it! Energise and nourish yourself with this convenient supplement of Panax ginseng extract fortified with multivitamins and minerals.
Find out more about Previton
- Ting YJ et al. 2020. Clinical and Preclinical Systematic Review of Panax ginseng C.A. Mey and Its Compounds for Fatigue. Front. Pharmacol. 11:1031. doi: https://doi.org/10.3389/fphar.2020.01031
- Oliynyk S & Oh SW. 2013. Actoprotective effect of ginseng: improving mental and physical performance. J Ginseng Res. 37 (2): 144-166. doi: 10.5142/jgr.2013.37.144
- Tardy AL et al. 2021. Reduced Self-Perception of Fatigue after Intake of Panax ginseng Root Extract (G115®) Formulated with Vitamins and Minerals – An open-label Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 18, 6257.
- Perazzo FF et al. 2010. Double-Blind Clinical Study of a Multivitamin and Polymineral Complex Associated with Panax ginseng Extract (Gerovital®). The Open Complementary Medicine Journal. 2: 100-104.
- Lu GY et al. 2021. Recent Advances in Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer as a Herb for Anti-Fatigue: An Effects and Mechanisms Review. Foods. 10: 1030. doi: https://www.mdpi.com/2304-8158/10/5/1030/pdf
- Shi ZY et al. 2019. Chemical Structures and Pharmacological Profiles of Ginseng Saponins. Molecules. 24:2443. doi: 10.3390/molecules24132443