BiO-LiFE ‘Get Your Raya Cashback Now’ Instant Redemption
Terms & Conditions:
- The ‘Get Your Raya Cashback Now’ Instant Redemption [“Redemption”] will commence from 22nd March 2023 and will end on 21st April 2023 [“REDEMPTION Period”].
- BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd [“Organizer”] reserves the right to make any amendments to the Redemption Period at any time without any notice.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
To participate this Redemption, Participants are required to fulfil the steps below:
Step 1: Purchase BiO-LiFE Non Acidic Vitamin C & Bioflavonoids, Nat C 1000 or Mega-C Plus Bioflavonoid worth RM50 and above in a single receipt, at any pharmacy store.
Step 2: WhatsApp receipt, Full Name, IC Number, Mobile Number and E-mail Address with the following format to +6011-35140835. BIOLIFE REDEMPTION<space>FULL NAME<space>IC NUMBER<space>MOBILE NUMBER<space>EMAIL ADDRESS
- Multiple entries are acceptable. However, each valid receipt with purchase of product/s mentioned above, worth RM50 and above is entitled for one redemption. Only photo of original receipt is acceptable. No duplicate and photocopy are allowed.
- This Redemption is open to Malaysian aged 18 and above.
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd are not eligible to participate in this Redemption.
- Employee and immediate family members of the Organizers, their advertising agencies, subsidiaries, agencies and suppliers are not eligible to participate in the Redemption;
Instant Redemption Process
- One (1) complete receipt with complete information including Full Name, IC Number, Mobile Number and E-mail Address via WhatsApp within stipulated Redemption period will be considered acceptable.
- First 2,000 participants with complete information will entitle to receive TNG value of RM5 reload pin.
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The participants will receive the TNG Reload PIN(s) via WhatsApp from +6011-35140835 to the mobile number from which the Organiser received in the Entry within twenty (20) working days from the submission date of qualified Entry.
- Participants are responsible to ensure their personal details provided are current and updated with the Organizer in the event of any changes being made. The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the TNG Reload PIN[s] to the Participant[s].
General Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the eligible Participants who entitle the redemption for this Redemption for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating in this Redemption, the Participants hereby consent to and agree that the Organizer shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures and city of residence without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes. Non-compliance may result in an alternative participant being chosen.
- By entering this Redemption, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all prizes offered under this Redemption. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the prizes shall be assumed by the eligible Participants.
- The Organizer will not entertain any entries before/ after the contest date.
- The Organizer will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the prizes.
- The Organizer shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the redemption value of RM5 TNG offered under this Redemption and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Redemption by giving adequate notice to eligible Participants.
- No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this Redemption.
- Decision of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of this Redemption shall be final, binding and conclusive. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
- The Organizer will not assume any responsibility for the prizes offered under this Redemption and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this Redemption, even if the Organizer have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
- By participating in this Redemption, all Participants consent to allow the Organizer to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the Participants provided by the Participants pursuant to this Redemption for any and all purposes relating to this Redemption and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business or businesses of the Organizer including, without limitation for the running of this Redemption and or any event or publicity of the Redemption in any form or through any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.