What is Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg?
An omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids product with 180mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and 120mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) derived from deep-cold water marine fish for general well-being.
How does Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg help in supporting optimal health?
- Provides omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- EPA and DHA provides various benefits to overall health.
Who are recommended to take Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg?
- Those with less natural fish intake
- Those who want to maintain general health
- Those who requires an additional source of omega-3 fatty acids
What is the recommended dosage?
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food, for general health maintenance; or as recommended by pharmacist.
Derived from the body oils of deep-sea cold-water fish
(species: sardines, anchovies and mackerel)
|equivalent to Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180mg|
|equivalent to Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120mg|
- Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg provides 180mg of EPA and 120mg of DHA for general health maintenance
- Halal certified
- Omega-3 in triglyceride form – easy to absorb and utilization in the body
- Convenient way to increase intake of omega-3
This is a supplement product advertisement
Valid till 31/12/2023