How to Participate
Purchase any BiO-LiFE Probiotics products worth RM80 & above in a single receipt.
Terms & Conditions:
Organizer & Eligibility
- The BiO-LiFE PROBIOTICS FOR LIFE Spend & Win [“Contest”] contest is organized by BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd [“Organizer”] and is open to all Malaysia citizens aged 18 and above [“Participants”].
- Employee and immediate family members of the Organizers, subsidiaries, agencies and companies associated with this Contest are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- This Contest will commence from 1st November 2022 and will end on 2nd January 2023 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 2nd January 2023 will not be accepted.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
- To enter this Contest, Participants are required to purchase any Mega BiO-LiFE Probiotics products worth RM80 and above in a single receipt at any pharmacies or online stores in Malaysia. Participating Mega BiO-LiFE Probiotics products include:
- BiO-LiFE A.B. Adult Gold Pre & Pro
- BiO-LiFE A.B. Junior Pre & Pro
- BiO-LiFE Imunix
- BiO-LiFE ImunCol+ Probiotix Gold
- BiO-LiFE Advanced Multiblend PROBIOtix
- BiO-LiFE Proutix
- BiO-LiFE Probi LP299V
- BiO-LiFE Oralbiotix
Participation/ Entry Method
- Step 1: Purchase any Mega BiO-LiFE Probiotics products listed above worth RM80 and above in a single receipt.
- Step 2: Send a photo of your receipt with your NAME & IC NUMBER to 011-54115382 via Whatsapp.
Multiple entries are acceptable. However, each receipt will only be counted as 1 entry, and each person is only entitled to win 1 prize. Only photo of original receipt is accepted. No photocopy is allowed.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
- The prize winners will be selected on weekly basis base on below dates:
- Week 1: 1- 7 November 2022
- Week 2: 8 – 14 November 2022
- Week 3: 15 – 21 November 2022
- Week 4: 22 – 28 November 2022
- Week 5: 29 November – 5 December 2022
- Week 6: 6 – 12 December 2022
- Week 7: 13 – 19 December 2022
- Week 8: 20 – 26 December 2022
- Week 9: 27 December – 2 January 2023
- Ten (10) weekly winners with complete information will be selected randomly as winner to get RM100 Touch ‘n Go eWallet credit.
- Ten (10) weekly winners with complete information will be selected randomly as winner to get 1-month supply of Immune Booster Pack worth RM129 (BiO-LiFE Imunix 30s & Nat C 1000mg 30s).
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The winner will be contacted via phone to confirm mailing address, name and contact number. If a winner does not respond to the Organizer within 3 days of being notified by the Organizer, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Organizer shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification within 3 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Organizer shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Participants are responsible to ensure their personal details provided are current and updated with the Organizer in the event of any changes being made to the same by the shortlisted Participants.
General Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display the name, picture and city of residence of the eligible Participants who win the prize(s) for this contest for advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate. By participating in this Contest, the Participants hereby consent to and agree that the Organizer shall be at liberty to publish their names, pictures and city of residence without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes. Non-compliance may result in an alternative winner being chosen.
- By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer expressly exclude and disclaim any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of all prizes offered under this contest. All risks, loss, damage and/or injury associated with the use of the prizes shall be assumed by the eligible Participants.
- The Organizer will not entertain any complaint whatsoever in connection with the prizes.
- The Organizer shall be entitled to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions or any part thereof and/or substitute or replace the prizes offered under this contest and/or to extend, modify, shorten, discontinue, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest by giving adequate notice to eligible Participants.
- No compensation in cash, refund, replacement or any kind shall be given to the eligible Participants for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the eligible Participants as a direct or an indirect result of such variation, deletion, addition or alteration of these Terms and Conditions and/or the extension, modification, cancellation, suspension or termination of this contest.
- Decision of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of this contest shall be final, binding and conclusive. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
- The Organizer will not assume any responsibility for the prizes offered under this contest and accept no liability (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third party) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise in connection with this contest, even if the Organizer have been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly excluded.
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prizes or the use thereof. Any tax filing obligation or any tax payment due to any authority as a result of receipt of the prizes remain the sole responsibility of the participant. It is the responsibility of each participant to seek independent advice on the possible implications this may have on his/her own financial situation.
Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”):
- By participating in this contest, all Participants consent to allow the Organizer to process and disclose to any third party, all personal data of the Participants provided by the Participants pursuant to this Contest for any and all purposes relating to this Contest and any and all other activity relating to or arising from the course of business or businesses of the Organizer including, without limitation for the running of this Contest and or any event or publicity of the Contest in any form or through any media without additional compensation, notification or permission.