Healthy Work From Home: Quick Recipes
A great perk of working from home is that we don’t have to wake up early anymore and here comes your chance to practice your cooking skills.
We gather all the delicious quick, easy-to-cook with easy-to-find ingredients which requires preparation less than 15 minutes. Here, we are giving you some inspiring ideas for a quick meal when you get stuck at home.
One-Pot Tomato Rice
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
Total time: 50 mins
Servings: 2 people
1 cup of brown rice
1/4 cup pea
1/4 cup corn
1/4 cup carrots (diced)
1/4 cup chicken breast (diced)
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon oil
1. Thaw the frozen chicken breast by moving it to the chiller the night before cooking or thaw it using the microwave for 2 minutes by selecting “Defrost” as the option.
2. Thaw the frozen corn and pea under running water then drain; wash the tomato and set aside.
3. Add rice, corn, pea, carrot, chicken breast into the rice cooker and put the tomato in the center; add water to just cover all ingredients.
4. Add salt and oil to the rice mix.
5. Press “cook” of the rice cooker. Once rice mix is cooked, use a spoon to stir and combine all ingredients.
1 bowl of Vinegar Rice, Ratio ( Vinegar : Salt : Sugar ; 3 tsp:1tsp:1 tsp)
1 scoop of Green Pea / Edamame
1 scoop Sweet Corn
1 scoop Cherry Tomato
1 Soft boil egg to be cut into half
1 scoop of can Olive Oil Can Tuna Pinch of pepper & salt
Drizzle of Olive oil
1.Place vinegar rice in a round bowl
2.Place all ingredients on top of the vinegar rice & drizzle some olive oil with pinch of salt & pepper
3.Voila! Tuna Poke Bowl is ready to be serve
Wholesome Leftover Chicken Wrap
1 bowl of left-over grilled chicken
1 piece of store-bought wrap / plain bread
1 tube of mayonnaise
1 bowl of slice Cherry tomato Few slices of lettuce
1 bowl of cucumber in cubes Few shredded of cheese Pinch of pepper
1. Place your wrap on a plate and slather it with mayonnaise
2. Put a generous amount of lettuce with cherry tomatoes and cucumbers cubes in the middle of the wrap
3. Shred your leftover chicken and add topping of shredded cheese
4. Gently wrap everything Burrito Style
To know more about other health tips, please visit : https://biolife.com.my/health-tips-general-health/