Stress-free travel with your kids during school holiday
3 tips for you to grant a stress-free holiday trip with your kids:
- Always pick a destination with something for all the family members to enjoy.
- Choose a kid-friendly accommodations or facility.
- Going to the doctors before the trip if your kids have any pre-existing medical conditions and require specific medications.
Pack the necessities!
- Bring appropriate clothing. You may have to check on the weather during your travel period and pack clothes accordingly.
- Pack your kids’ favourite pillow/blanket (he/she may not be able to sleep well without these), food and drinks.
- Pack vitamin C rich food to make sure your kids are strong enough to combat bacteria (especially if the trip involves a lot of outdoor activities). You may consider supplement containing vitamin C and colostrum as this is one good option to strengthen your kids’ immunity.
Get ready for your trip!
- Keep hydrated. Always bring own bottled water wherever you going during the trip.
- Stick to your kids’ routine. Try not to change his/her diet and make sure he/she eats balanced meal.
- Opt for hygienic eateries. Always go to clean premises to avoid from food poisoning.
- Get enough rest. Always allocate a proper rest time for your kids.
- Safety comes first. Always keep an eye on your kids to avoid any incidents