15 Apr – 15 July 2021
ONE LEG STAND CHALLENGE
Take a simple challenge to test if you have STRONG BONES & JOINTS1,2!
If you find yourself losing balance while doing this challenge, it could be due to degenerative joint changes in the spine and lower limbs which reduce reflexes and cause muscle weakness. By practicing OLS daily, it can further strengthen & toughen our muscles, subsequently enhancing our body’s coordination functionality and physical balance.
Try it out by simply standing on one leg for 2 minutes while brushing your teeth! This activity is suitable across all ages. The more you do it, you will find that you have an added advantage of avoiding falls which can often lead to injuries or even worse —death!
Conquer the OLS Hall of Fame and stand a chance to win our Grand Prize!
x1 GRAND PRIZE worth RM10,000*
*Prizes are the combination of Sport vouchers & BiO-LiFE products. T&Cs apply.
x3 BI-WEEKLY PRIZES worth RM1,000*
*Prizes are the combination of Professional First Aid Kit & BiO-LiFE products. T&Cs apply.
All bi-weekly prize winners will enter a Grand Finale, where one participant can stand a chance to bring home the Grand Prize!
x3 SPECIAL PRIZES worth RM2,500*
*Prizes are the combination of BiO-LiFE products and health screening packages for 4pax. T&Cs apply. Image shown are for illustration purpose only
How to join?
Step 1 : Do the OLS Challenge
Record yourself standing on one leg for as long as you can
a. Place arms across chest with hands touching shoulders OR spread your arms widely
b. Legs should not touch each other
c. Look straight ahead with eyes open and focus on an object about 1m in front of you
Step 2 : Post the video
Post the video on any of these platforms (Facebook, Instagram & Tik Tok) and make the post public.
Step 3 : Tag us
Facebook: @biolifemarketing #biolifemy #olschallenge, IG/TikTok: @biolifemy #biolifemy #olschallenge
Terms & Conditions:
- The OLS Challenge (“Contest”) is organised by Bio-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd (167808-V) (“BiO-LiFE and/or Organiser”) and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying Contest details (if any) as provided by the Organiser (collectively, “Terms”). Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood the Terms and by his or her participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- This Contest Period commences at 12:00PM (Malaysian Time) on 15/4/2021 and runs until 11:59PM on 15/7/2021. Entries received after the Contest Period will automatically be disqualified.
- Contest Eligibility:
- Permanent, contract and temporary employees of Bio-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd and the said employees’ Immediate Family Members.
- Advertising/promotional agencies, other related agencies and suppliers and their Immediate Family Members. Immediate family members mean any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- Agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions
- If the Eligible Participant is below 18 years of age, also confirms that s/he has obtained prior consent from his or her respective parents or legal guardian to participate in the Contest.
- Contest Mechanics:
- Stand on one leg. Place your arms across your chest with your hands touching your shoulders or spread your arms widely
- Do not let your legs touch each other
- Look straight ahead with your eyes open and focus on an object about 1 metre in front of you
- Notification and selection of contest winners for this Contest:
- The Prizes:
- Grand Prize winners will be entitled to receive prizes worth RM10,000. Grand Prize are the combination of Sport vouchers and BiO-LiFE products.
- Bi-weekly Prize winners will be entitled to receive prizes worth RM1,000. Bi-weekly Prize are the combination of Professional First Aid Kit and BiO-LiFE products.
- Group Prize winner will be entitled to receive prizes worth RM2,500. Group Prize are the combination of Health Screening Package for 4 pax and BiO-LiFE products.
- All decisions by Bio-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd, including but not limited to the selection of winners and forfeiture of Prizes are final, conclusive and binding. No correspondence or claims shall be entertained.
- The Eligible Participants hereby agree and irrevocably and unconditionally undertake to indemnify the Organiser (on full indemnity basis) against any claim by any third party and against any loss, damage, cost or expense (including solicitors’ fees and cost) that it may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with the Contest and the Prizes.
- The Eligible Participants agree:-
- to release and hold harmless the Organiser and / or the Specified Persons against any and/or all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest (including resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prizes, or travel to or from any Prize-related activity and claims based defamation, or invasion of privacy);
- that the Organiser and / or the Specified Parties make no warranties, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use or enjoyment of any of the Prizes, including, without limitation to, their quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- that the Organiser and /or the Specified Persons shall not be liable for any losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind (including without limitation loss of damage to property or any personal injury or loss of life, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, in connection with the Contest, and/or the Prizes, even if the Organiser has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance; whether or not due to and/or arising from :
- late, lost, delayed, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or unintelligible emails;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Organiser including those due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser;
- any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and
- any claims by third party for infringement of intellectual property rights. Specified Persons mean : the Organiser, and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees; agents, representatives and contractors including contract advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors and / or joint – organiser.
- By participating, each Eligible Participant agrees and consents to such details including without limitation personal data/information being collected, processed and used by the Organiser for;
- the purposes of the Contest;
- marketing and promotional activities conducted in such manner as the Organiser sees fit worldwide in any media including without limitation the internet, without further express consent from, and payment or consideration to the relevant participants. Marketing and promotion activities includes without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participant agrees to co-operate and participate without further express consent and/or payment or consideration, in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of the Organiser relating to the Contest.
- other promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information including future promotional, marketing and publicity notification/information from the Organiser from time to time.
- In addition, where any of the data/information especially personal data relating to the Eligible Participants and/or third parties (where applicable) are submitted to the Organiser and/or by any Eligible Participant in connection to this Contest, each Eligible Participant;
- warrants that he/she is in possession of all necessary consents and shall continue to maintain such consents as may be required for the Organiser and/or usage and processing of such data/information; and
- agrees that it shall be the said participant’s responsibility to advise the Organiser in writing should there be any relevant change in the said data/information provided to the Organiser which requires action on the part of the Organiser. A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these Terms in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- By participating in the Contest, the Eligible Participants agree to be bound by these Terms and the Organiser’s decision in relation to any matter arising under this Contest is final and no correspondences shall be entertained.
3.1 Save where excluded under Paragraphs 3.2, 3.3 and 3.5 below, this Contest is open to all individuals legally residing in Malaysia within the Contest Period.
3.1.1 This contest is open to all Malaysian citizens.
3.1.2 The following categories are not eligible to participate in the Contest;
3.2 Participants eligible for this contest are referred to as “Eligible Participants”.
3.3 All personal details submitted must be accurate and complete and are subject to proof upon request by the Organiser.
3.4 Each Eligible Participant agrees that s/he has read and understood the Terms of this Contest and by his or her participation in the Contest:-
3.5 The Organiser reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entry not submitted in accordance with these Terms or which tampers with the entry process. Incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, incorrect or fraudulent entries or any entry which violates the Terms will automatically be disqualified.
4.1 In order to participate in the Contest, the Eligible Participants need to carry out the following steps and/or activations:
Step 1: Make a video by following the requirements below.
Step 2: Post the video on any of your personal social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, & Tik Tok) and make the post in public mode
Step 3: Tag @biolifemarketing (Facebook) / @biolifemy (Instagram) with the hashtag #biolifemy #olschallenge in the post details for participation entry
5.1 Bi-weekly Contest winner to be announced no later than 7 days after every bi-weekly Contest Winner confirmation date (“Announcement Period”), three (3) Participants (each a “Bi-weekly Contest Winner”) with the longest time in standing with one leg during the Contest Period will be notified by the Organiser via the Facebook post of the Organiser’s Facebook fan page wall and the Organiser reserves its sole and absolute discretion to choose the Contest winner and to extend the Announcement Period. All bi-weekly prize winners will automatically gain entry to the Grand Finale, where one participant will be selected as the Grand Prize Contest winner.
5.2 Grand Prize Contest winner to be announced at the completion of the Grand Finale event. One (1) Participant (a “Contest Winner”) will be notified by the Organiser via the Facebook post of the Organiser’s Facebook fan page wall and the Organiser reserves its sole and absolute discretion to choose the Contest winner and to extend the Announcement Period.
5.3 Group Contest winner to be announced at the end of the Contest and no later than 2nd week of the following Contest period end (“Announcement Period”), Three (3) Participants (each a “Contest Winner”) with the most creative group performance during the Contest Period will be notified by the Organiser via the Facebook post of the Organiser’s Facebook fan page wall and the Organiser reserves its sole and absolute discretion to choose the Contest winner and to
extend the Announcement Period.
5.4 The Participant and/or Contest Winners must be eighteen (18) years old and above, otherwise formal parental/guardian consent must be obtained and provided to the Organiser. In the event the Participant fails to provide the Organiser with the said parental/guardian consent, the Organiser shall have the right to forfeit the entry and/or the Prize as the case may be.
6.1 The Prizes of this Contest are as follows (“Prizes”):
6.2 The Contest Prize will be delivered over to the Contest winner within 4 weeks after the Contest period ends (“Announcement period”).
6.3 Prizes are not exchangeable. No cash alternatives will be offered in exchange for Prizes. The Organiser reserves the right to replace any of the said Prizes with another prize of the same value or lower without prior notice.
6.4 In the event, a Contest Winner is found to be ineligible at any point of time, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the said Contest Winner and to cancel/ withdraw/ recall the Prize(s) from being delivered to the ineligible winner. If the ineligible winner has enjoyed the Prize(s), the ineligible winner hereby agrees and undertakes to indemnify the Organiser for the cost of the Prize(s), failing which, the Organiser shall have the right to initiate any action it deems necessary against the ineligible Contest Winner.
6.5 Each Contest Winner shall only be entitled to win one (1) prize only in this Contest, with the exception of one Bi-weekly Prize winner where the participant will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
6.6 Bio-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject any entries and / or withhold Prizes or forfeit the Prizes (including occasions where Bio-Life Marketing Sdn Bhd believes that there are unlawful, deceitful and / or fraudulent acts and practices); vary, delete or add to any of the mechanics, Prizes or these Terms, alter, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part thereof without any prior notice.