“MY HEART, MY LIFE” Contest
1st August 2019 to 30th September 2019
How to Join?
Minimum purchase of RM250 & above on Heart Health Products*
from Mega Bio-Life during the Promotion Period in a single receipt
*Mega BiO-LiFE Heart Health products include BiO-LiFE Q10 Guard Plus, BiO-LiFE CoQ10 75mg, BiO-LiFE Maxx Fish Oil, BiO-LiFE Bio-Enriched Fish Oil, BiO-LiFE Red Yeast Rice, BiO-LiFE Ginkgo, BiO-LiFE Omega 3 fish oil, BiO-LiFE Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus, BiO-LiFE Fish Oil Vcap, Mega Alerten Q100, Mega Alerten Q25 and Mega Cholezz.
Whatsapp receipt(s) to 017 646 9569 with the following format:
Q3biolife <space> Full Name <space> 12 Digit NRIC Number
<space> HP No <space> Email
By providing Personal Information on these portions of the site, you consent to the collection and use of such information in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do not disclose any Personal Information to any third parties, except as required by law.
If you are concerned about how your information is used, you can always message us via email@example.com
- Each valid receipt of RM250 & above will receive 500 AirAsia BIG Points* (limited code while last) and automatically enrolled to win IJN Premier Cardiac Package*
*Total 5 IJN Premier Cardiac Package to giveaway.
- Each valid receipt of RM500 & above would be entitled for (1) one bottle of CoQ10 75mg 30s in a single receipt.
Terms & Conditions:
Organizer & Eligibility
- The BiO-LiFE “My Heart, My Life Contest” (“Contest”) is organized by BiO-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd and is open to (i) all Malaysia citizens aged 18 and above that owns a valid MyKad as of 1st July 2019; and (ii) existing Airasia BIG Member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Loyalty Sdn Bhd and Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd) (“BIG”) under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “Airasia BIG Member ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Contest. [“Participants”].
- Individuals belonging to the groups listed below are not eligible for this Contest:
- The staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies] and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
- Representatives, staffs, workers and/or agents of suppliers of SMS, facebook, advertising and/or promotional services to the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies], and their immediate family members [child, parents, siblings, spouses]; and/or
- Individuals that have a direct relationship or connection with any staff of the Organizer [including all its subsidiaries and related companies]
- This Contest will commence from midnight 0:00:00, 1st August 2019 and will end on 23:59:59, 30th September 2019 [“Contest Period”]. The Organizer has the right to make any amendments to the Contest Period at any time without any notice. All entries received after 30thSeptember 2019 will be void.
Entry Submission & Eligibility Criteria
- To participate in this Contest, the Participants are required to make a minimum purchase of RM250 and above on Heart Health Products from Mega BiO-LiFE in a single receipt during the Contest Period.
- Heart Health products include BiO-LiFE Q10 Guard Plus, BiO-LiFE CoQ10 75mg, BiO-LiFE Maxx Fish Oil, BiO-LiFE Bio-Enriched Fish Oil, BiO-LiFE Red Yeast Rice, BiO-LiFE Ginkgo, BiO-LiFE Omega 3 fish oil, BiO-LiFE Omega 3 Salmon Oil Plus, BiO-LiFE Fish Oil Vcap, Mega Alerten Q100, Mega Alerten Q25 , and Mega Cholezz.
- Each valid receipt of RM250 & above will receive a reward code (“Rewards Code”) for redemption on AirAsia BIG Loyalty mobile app within the Rewards Code validity period to receive 500 AirAsia BIG Points (on first-come-first-serve-basis as the total AirAsia BIG Points made available to be given away pursuant to this Contest is limited to 1,000,000 AirAsia BIG Points only ) and will be automatically enrolled to stand a chance to win IJN Premier Cardiac Package*. [*Total 5 IJN Premier Cardiac Package to giveaway.]
- Valid receipt of RM500 & above would be entitled to (1) one bottle of CoQ10 75mg 30s in a single receipt and will receive a reward code (“Rewards Code”) for redemption on AirAsia BIG Loyalty mobile app within the Rewards Code validity period to receive 500 AirAsia BIG Points (on first-come-first-serve-basis as the total AirAsia BIG Points made available to be given away pursuant to this Contest is limited to 1,000,000 AirAsia BIG Points only )
- Entry is counted per single receipt and multiple entries are allowed for this Contest.
- Participants must WhatsApp receipt(s) to 017 646 9569 with the following format: Q3biolife <space>Full Name<space>12 Digit NRIC Number<space>HP No<space>Email
- This Contest is valid at all participating pharmacy outlets as determined by the Organiser (please refer to http://www.biolife.com.my/where-to-shop for more information).
- BiO-LiFE reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- No claims of any kind can be made against Bio-LiFE Marketing Sdn Bhd or BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd.
Winner Selection, Contest Prizes and Winners Announcement
- Qualified Participants with valid entry will receive a reward code via Whatsapp (“Rewards Code”) for redemption on AirAsia BIG Loyalty mobile app within the Rewards Code validity period to receive 500 AirAsia BIG Points on the first-come-first-serve basis as the total AirAsia BIG Points made available pursuant to this Contest is limited to 1,000,000 AirAsia BIG Points only. Upon redemption of the Rewards Code within the validity period, AirAsia BIG Points will be credited to the Participant’s BIG Member account immediately.
- Participants who failed to redeem the Rewards Code before 31 December 2019 will not be entitled to receive the 500 BIG Points and no appeal(s) will be entertained.
- AirAsia BIG Points are not reversible, exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. Usage of the AirAsia BIG Points is subject to the AirAsia BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
- Participants with valid purchase of RM500 and above in a single receipt once verified through Whatsapp, the free one bottle of CoQ10 75mg 30s will be given to Participants by means of convenience.
- 5 (FIVE) lucky winners will be selected on the random basis based on the valid receipt submission with a minimum purchase of RM250 and above of Mega BiO-LiFE Heart Health Products in a single receipt to win IJN Premier Cardiac Package (“Prize”). Every purchase of RM 250 on participating products will entitle Participants to ONE draw.
- 1 (One) Participant is entitled to win one (1) Prize only even though with multiple entries submission.
- Prize winners are required to provide their full name, IC number, phone number, email address, date and the amount of the purchase according to BiO-LiFE member’s database record during a phone verification prior or during the prize redemption. Failure to do so will result in the Participant losing his/her eligibility and claim.
- Prize winners must present their proof of purchase within SEVEN (7) days after being contacted by the Organizer. Failure to do so will result in the Participant losing his/her eligibility and claim.
- The Prize allows the winners to enjoy cardiac services, radiology services, physiotherapy services, laboratory services and diet counselling at the National Heart Centre, Malaysia. Winners will receive the offer letter with details of voucher validity and type of services inclusive in the package. No transport allowances provided in the Premier Cardiac Package.
- The risks of redeeming Prizes are in the hands of the Prize winners. All relevant costs and expenses to redeem the Prizes are to be borne by the winners themselves.
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace the Prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- The decisions made by the judges/the Organizer are final, binding and indisputable. Any form of disputes and/or complaints through any kinds of medium will not be entertained.
- Winners will be notified via Whatsapp and BiO-LiFE social media platform by 30th Oct 2019.
- Upon the winner announcement, the Organizer will contact the winner to make arrangement on the prize. The Organizer will not entertain any requests to extend the prize redemption or claim period.
- The Organizer has the right to revoke the eligibility of winning participants who failed to comply with the prize redemption procedures set out by the Organizer. The Organizer will not responsible for missing or late notices that were caused by factors outside of the Organizer’s control.
- Winners will be announced on Webpages or any other medium deemed suitable by the Organizer. In the event that a winner did not receive any notices, the notifications on the Webpages or any medium deemed suitable by the Organizer will be deemed a sufficient supplement. Any requests to extend the prize redemption and claim by winners citing excuses or reasons of them not receiving notices will not be entertained by the Organizer.
- The Organizer has the right to appoint a third party to facilitate the winner validation process and also the delivery process of the prizes.
1. The Organizer, BIG and its sponsors will also not be responsible or made responsible for:
- any mistakes, errors or malfunctions (including errors in notifying winners), exclusions, disturbances, cuts, deformities, operational or transmission delays, connection failures, theft, destructions, amendments, or unauthorized access for entries, or loss or delayed entries, whichever that arose during operation, transmission or otherwise caused by server malfunctions, viruses, bugs or other causes out of their control.
- lost or late entries or entries that could not be submitted for whatever reason aside from the sole oversight or carelessness on the part of the Organizer. Proof of submission will not be accepted as proof that the entry had been submitted. The Organizer has set up the Contest to run “as things are”.
- any incorrect or inaccurate entry details, regardless if it originated from its customers or from any tools or relevant programming used in this Contest or was caused by a technical or human error that may take place while processing the Contest entries.
- The Organizer has the right to void the Participants’ eligibility automatically for any incomplete or late entries or also entries without valid proof of purchase.
- Participants and winners will bear in full and be responsible for any liabilities, unexpected incidents, injuries, malfunctions, claims or accidents (including death) that were caused by them entering this Contest or during their redemption and/or usage of Contest prizes and they agree to relieve the Organizer and its agencies from any claims be it for any forms of injuries, accidents, loss of life or economic losses and others.
- The acceptance of Contest prizes is taken as permission being granted to the Organizer and its agencies (including BIG) to use the name and/or the photo of the Participants for the publicity, advertising and/or marketing purposes without prior notice and/or compensations.
Adhering the Contest Terms and Conditions
- Besides these Terms and Conditions, all other conditions and methods for entering this contest as stated in www.biolife.com.my/Contest otherwise are binding to all Participants and their Contest entries.
- In the event of any contradictions that involved these Terms and Conditions with any other terms contained in any other promotional collateral for this Contest, the terms found in www.biolife.com.my/Contest will take precedence and be utilized.
- By entering this Contest, Participants are presumed to have read and agree with all the terms and conditions contained here and will adhere to all and/or any decisions that have been made by the Organizer.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer has the right to change, amend, exclude or add the Contest Terms and Conditions without prior notice, at any point of time and all Participants are bound to these changes.
- The Organizer also has the right to void or cancel, redesign, suspend or postpone this Contest in the event of any unexpected circumstances outside of this reasonable control.
- The Organizer has taken the relevant cautionary and security measures to ensure the safekeeping all of the Participants’ personal data and requires all third party data processors to comply with the same measures. Please note, however, that the Organizer can present the Participants’ personal data should it be required to do so by the law, or by a search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- These terms and condition are regulated by Malaysia law. All disputes or anything in nature similar or related are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia court.